Siemens is a global technology leader with focus on industrial automation, drives technologies, totally integrated power, energy efficient solutions, and much more. This partnership combines the CP Group strengths with Siemens to offer the most technologically advanced solutions on the market, helping us provide greener, smarter, and more sustainable MRFs to meet customer demands in today’s marketplace.
What it means to our Customers:
- Increased uptime
- Increased automation
- Increased energy-saving
- Operating greener & smarter
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Increased productivity and throughput
- Increased proactive troubleshooting capabilities
- Increased synergies between manufacturing divisions
- Seamless data-acquisition from belt scale to the bale scale
Impact Air Systems offer state-of-the-art solutions to support fully automated material recovery systems. Their systems use air to convey dust and dry materials such as foil, film, and fractions of paper and plastic that can otherwise be very costly and difficult to remove from the material streams. The CP Group and Impact Air Systems have an exclusive partnership in USA, Canada and Mexico.
- More effective removal of low-value ‘light’ fractions
- Improved manual sorting capabilities and effectiveness
- Increased dust control
- Increased product line
- Reduced labor costs
Ken Mills Engineering (KME) and CP formed CPME, a 50/50 owned European division that provides material recovery facilities and equipment solutions for material separation and recovery. CPME provides a UK based after sales support including parts and servicing to the European market.
Features & Benefits:
- CP Group has European office based out of UK
- Sales, parts and service for our European market
- Customer support for European market
- Manufacturing facility in the UK