MSS’ CIRRUS™ is our newest optical sorter, using new high-resolution NIR/color sensor and provides the ultimate separation performance for plastics, e-scrap, and other small particle applications.
- Separates plastics, e-scrap, and other small particle applications
- High-resolution NIR detector
- Color sensor
- All-metal detector
- Color touch-screen user interface
- Remote modem or Ethernet access
- 32″-96″ width options
MSS’ MetalSort™ is an induction based sensor system that is the perfect sorting machine for the separation of small metal contaminants from glass cullet, plastic flake and e-scrap.
- Separates small metal contaminants from glass cullet, plastic flake and e-scrap
- Larger machine sizes available upon request
- Split configuration optional
- Color touch-screen user interface with remote modem/Ethernet access
- Statistics and quality reports download options
- Low maintenance due to no moving parts
MSS’ L-VIS™ uses state-of-the-art high resolution color camera and provides accurate separation of small particle by color and shape such as plastic flake and pellets, e-scrap fines, metal scrap, minerals, etc…
- Separates small particle such as plastic flake and pellets, e-scrap fines, metal scrap, minerals and more by color and shape.
- Metal detector upgrade
- Split configuration
- Statistics and quality control reports
- Color touch-screen user interface with modem/Ethernet access
- Selection of languages
- Different sort configurations made easy
- 32″-64″ width options with other sizes available upon request