We offer durable separation equipment for municipal solid waste recycling and front-end solutions for waste to energy systems. For nearly 4 decades, our separation systems have delivered the highest tons per hour with fewer sorters producing the cleanest end-streams.
Krause Manufacturing, a division of the CP Group , produces the most durable and efficient Trommel Screens in the industry. Using a revolving screened cylinder to accomplish the separation of material by size, our Trommels are ideal for construction and demolition waste, municipal solid waste, green waste and waste to energy front-end separation systems.
Our Trommel Screens are positioned at the beginning of the equipment line, replacing the need for multiple pieces of equipment. All our Trommel Screens are engineered with an energy efficient design that utilizes gravity and centrifugal force to reduce maintenance and separate different material sizes from the waste stream.
Features & Benefits:
- Processes up to 100TPH
- Increases system capacity and throughput
- Heavy-duty and rugged, built to last
- Maximizes screen efficiency
- Low energy usage and operating costs
- Low maintenance and parts costs
- Multiple throughput capabilities and sizing options
- Adjustable screening plates capabilities
- Zero spillage at transitions
Krause Manufacturing Fines Screen is used for both MSW and C&D systems. It is designed with larger diameter cast steel discs to prevent wrapping of the shafts. This larger diameter, combined with spiral placement on the shaft, makes our Fine Screens the most aggressive primary sizing screen on the market. Itprovides more action than other screens with traditional straight mounting of discs.
Features & Benefits:
- Cast split disc design makes replacement easy
- Disc alloy provides extended disc wear and uniform product sizing
- Lobe design of split disc helps to prevent wrapping
- Large shaft diameters and bearings sizes provide durability in harsh environments
- Continuous flow lube system greatly increases drive chain life
- Heavy frame construction provides long equipment life
- 15hp VFD driven motor per deck
- Multiple deck options available
The CP Scalping Screen has rotating elliptical shaped discs that separate glass, small debris, and single serve containers from fiber material. The elliptical shape and serrated edges of the discs provide agitation to further separate the containers from the fiber and differences in disc thickness and separation of the discs on the rotor improve removal of containers and debris.Our Scalping Screen decks are typically tiered 2 or more to enhance separation. The gear motor of each deck has variable speed control for optimizing the material feed. The Scalping Screen is typically placed right before the NEWScreen for the best separation possible.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically separates small fiber, containers and fines
- increases system processing capacity
- Available in 1, 2, or 3 or more decks
- Serrated elliptical discs made of ½’’ thick steel plates
- Easy Access to rotor makes maintenance safer and faster
- Clocked elliptical discs and waterfall design ensures maximum separation
MSW Bag Opener
Bagged MSW or other material is separated by a set of sizing grizzly arms that allow 8” or smaller material to bypass the drum and fall to a transfer conveyor. The bagged material is then opened by the steel knives affixed to the rotating drum. Material is separated from the bag by a series of crowder arms, and then discharged to a single conveyor below. Both the grizzly and crowder arms rest against adjustable force air springs to allow the arm to rotate away from the drum in the event of a solid or resistive object. This minimizes wear and maintenance. Adjustments to the CP MSW Bag Opener can be made via touch screen– slope/angle, air system pressure, or bypass– allowing the operator to maximize system efficiency based on the material being fed. Two main access doors located on each side, featuring a lock system, allow quick maintenance reducing downtime.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to 30 TPH
- Air spring system to allow passage of resistive objects
- Grizzly arms allow smaller items to by-pass drum
- Two doors to allow easy maintenance access
- Steel drum knives can be repositioned 4 times before replacing
- Crowder arms have a straight and curved profile and may be adjusted via Touch Screen
- 20HP motor
Our MSW Conveyor Systems are tough, sturdy and reliable even under the harshest conditions; we have what it takes to get the job done. Our conveyors are capable of moving all types of debris with utmost efficiency.
- Slider and Troughing Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Steel Pan Conveyors
- Heavy Mill/Industrial Conveyors