The CP Electrical Engineering Department is headed by Advanced MRF, a division of the CP Group, also a Siemens Automation Solutions Partner. We build the electrical controls for our turn-key recycling systems in-house. We design not only the electrical wiring diagrams for all the motors, blowers, contactors and switches, but also provide the control logic for the PLC, parameters for the VFDs (if present), and build the panels. We supervise the installation of the electrical controls in the remote locations, and provide professional troubleshooting with a reliable set of teamwork and advanced remote monitoring tools.
Our expertise in UL Standards, NEC Electrical Field Wiring, OSHA E-Stop Standards, 3 Phase Power, 3 Phase Motor Control, Automation Software and Field Bus technologies allows us to extend our full range of service to any industry with industrial power, control or automation needs.
Electrical Engineering Focuses
- Increased uptime
- Increased automation
- Increased energy-saving
- Operating greener & smarter
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Increased productivity and throughput
- Increased proactive troubleshooting capabilities
- Increased synergies between manufacturing divisions
- Seamless data-acquisition from belt scale to the bale scale
Advanced MRF Support
- (e) firstname.lastname@example.org (o) 619-791-2430